Αυγούστου 13, 2010

Blah blah blah

Sometimes you're so high that you dont give a shit about the world.Im tired of trying and ,for fuck's sake, everything's so fragile.
I want to lay in the grass all day long,under the sky,feeling free!No one wants to be alone including me too.Something's wrong with the people but should i care?
Today we're going for camping and i feel so glad about it.Yes,im getting wasted tonight with my friends.I wish Leah was here too and not in Oklahoma!Anyways...I want to leave for a while to find out new things and ways of living.I want to meet new people and their stories,i just need it!
Breathe,live and if something ever hurts you just say fuck it,say it loud and dont feel small.I give my best to make this a way of living but my mood swings wont let me.At the moment i feel nothing and kinda empty and im sure that later i'll be all hype and excited.Right?its fucked up and im sick of this situation.
Anyways,fuck that!Dry Gin and some herb and i'll be fine.So turn the music on,put the "8 track" and sing it loud,kick it as loud as you can!

Crystal Castles-Alice practise!

P.S:I miss your face babes

1 σχόλιο: