Νοεμβρίου 14, 2010

Love lost..


What do you do when you see things changing and you cant understand why?Why most of people don't let the feelings flow?Why we let all these selfish feelings to get in?We all whine and say all over again that we need real love and someone special in our lives but we don't let anyone in just because we don't put our trust in someone.
Theres always that person that reminds you that really first feeling and make you see how things have changed.No I don't miss my first love but all these i felt once for someone.I want to feel again that someone's always there,i want to share with someone all these pure feelings.I want to be someone's world again and put my trust in that person.Thats the reason i feel lonely all this time,thats why i cant concentrate and keep daydreaming.I hope that someone is somewhere out there...

1 σχόλιο:

  1. I really hope you will find what you're looking for.. Whatever this is.. Love, someone to trust, share your feeling and not be ashamed about it.. It is really amazing!! <3 <3

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή