Νοεμβρίου 14, 2010

Something to believe in


Sometimes you can't even describe how much you wish things to happen.Living in a world that someone else made for you,screaming out your dreams but no one hears you.You just stay in silence trying not to break down.You once failed and you don't want to disappoint them again but you feel trapped.You can't say a thing,you just follow for a while.
Deep inside you know who you are and no one can't change that.Your dreams from your childhood can wait for a while till you get up again,strong and all grown up.The things that chase you all these years can't force you living your dreams,just be patient.
I keep telling all this to myself so i could keep up strong.I really wait for the moment of freedom and i know it will be all mine.Till then i'll find ways to keep myself happy as much as possible.With friends by my side nothing can turn me down<3

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου